6 pc Kitchen or Dining Table Set with 4 Chairs and Bench
This 6 pc Dining Table Set offers a handsome and versatile variation on the rustic theme. The table is constructed of mango timber in a water resistant lacquer sealed multi step blended finish designed to bring out the depth and beauty of the wood. Featuring stout turned ball legs.
The matching 72" wooden bench features stout turned ball legs, the bench is a useful accent seating in a variety of room settings, including entryway and kitchen. Care is taken to select the most attractive timbers, each with its own story to tell, in order to create a "unique" and functional work of art.
The frame of this dining chair is constructed, using tongue and groove joint methods, of mango-with the exposed legs in a water resistant lacquer sealed multi step blended finish. Features include neutral linen upholstery, individually set decorative nail head trim and hand carved and routed detail.
With an updated rustic look, this lovely table will anchor your dining room in a cozy, elegant style. Brimming with rich charm, it provides the perfect place for any dining event, from casual family weeknight meals to sophisticated dinner parties. Friends and family will enjoy gathering at this beautiful Dining Table Set. Be it a hearty Sunday morning brunch or an upscale dinner party with a few friends, this 84" Dining Table Set is happy to be sitting at the center of it all.
Modern Rustic 6 pcs Dining Table Set with Bench and 4 Chairs Features:
- 84" Rectangle Dining Table / Dimensions: 30 x 84 x 38
- Mango Timber
- Water-resistant Lacquer seal
- 70" Matching Dining Bench
- 4 Upholstered Chairs, Nail Trim Accent. Additional chairs may be purchased by the pair. (Each box packed with 2 chairs)
- Style: Rustic, Farmhouse, Modern, Chic, Eclectic
- Please Note: The grain, texture and tone of this hand crafted furniture will vary from piece to piece. The wood's natural characteristics such as knots, grain patterns, cracks, and color variations enhance the unique handmade appearance. In certain climates, these woods may expand and contract developing slight splits or cracks. But these small imperfections are natural and will not compromise the structural integrity of your piece. Since each piece is hand made, each piece will be unique and beautiful in its own way.