Industrial Rustic Farmhouse Reclaimed Wood Living Room Accent Tables Set With Storage Shelves and Glass Sliding Doors
Strips of wood reclaimed from old railroad ties are handset over a core of new solid wood and then sealed with a low sheen water-resistant lacquer in natural finish. The inset framing and galvanized metal accents along with natural color deviations and warmth of the hue add visual interest to this unique living room accent 3 piece table set. Each table has 2 glass sliding doors and sits on cast iron base which nicely complements metal sheeted inlay of each storage shelf. This rustic industrial reclaimed wooden living room table set with storage shelves provides ample space for any items you'd like to keep within reach.
Reclaimed Wood Rustic Industrial Wood 3pc Accent Tables Set With Sliding Glass Doors and Storage Shelves Features
- This set includes: 1 side table, 1 coffee table, 1 sofa console table
- Dimensions Side Table: 24 x 28 x 19
- Dimensions Coffee Table: 48 x 24 x 19
- Dimensions Console Table: 56 x 30 x 19
- Materials: Reclaimed and new mango wood, galvanized metal, cast iron, glass
- Assembly Required: No, this rustic industrial 3 piece accent tables set with shelves ships fully assembled
- Category: Side table, coffee table, console table, living room accent table set
- Style: Modern Farmhouse, Industrial, Rustic, Farmhouse
- Additional matching items from our Rain Collection (pictured, sold separately)
- Please Note: The grain, texture and tone of this hand crafted furniture will vary from piece to piece. The wood's natural characteristics such as knots, grain patterns, cracks, and color variations enhance the unique handmade appearance. In certain climates, these woods may expand and contract developing slight splits or cracks. But these small imperfections are natural and will not compromise the structural integrity of your piece. Since each piece is hand made, each piece will be unique and beautiful in its own way. Our furniture collection features time-honored techniques and top-quality materials. Each piece tells a story of tradition and modernity, starring globally inspired practices and unsurpassed craftsmanship. Our intensive process begins with freehand drawings carefully sketched onto wood. Contrasting pieces of bone, stone, or mother-of-pearl are then laid onto the woods surface and secured with resin. Although each piece of naturally sourced material is inspected to ensure quality and color, none is exactly alike, so every console, table, or nightstand you bring home is truly one of a kind.