Reclaimed Wood Rustic Farmhouse Hand Carved Credenza on Metal Base
A sturdy iron frame supports this large and spacious reclaimed mango wood sideboard buffet with Intricately carved front panels and simple iron hardware. The hand-carved finish on this rustic sideboard displays amazing artistic qualities of our craftsmen and women. The doors are hand carved in floral lotus bohemian style.
The doors, accented with dark cast iron hardware, open to spacious shelved interior which is perfect for large dining room to store serving dishes, as well as home office for storing books and binders and even entryway or living room as a sturdy TV Stand. Decorated it with favorite family photos, display large accent piece or stand a TV and a table lamp. Either way you choose to use it, you will love the versatility of this stunning rustic cabinet.
Reclaimed Wood Hand Carved Versatile Rustic Sideboard Buffet Cabinet Features
- Comes fully assembled, no assembly required
- Made of reclaimed and new mango wood
- Hand carved doors (6 doors)
- Dimensions: 30 x 90 x 18
- Style: Rustic, Farmhouse, Modern, Industrial, Chic, Eclectic
- Make it a set with other items from our stunning Rouge Collection pictured (sold separately)
- Please Note: The grain, texture and tone of this hand crafted furniture will vary from piece to piece. The wood's natural characteristics such as knots, grain patterns, cracks, and color variations enhance the unique handmade appearance. In certain climates, these woods may expand and contract developing slight splits or cracks. But these small imperfections are natural and will not compromise the structural integrity of your piece. Since each piece is hand made, each piece will be unique and beautiful in its own way. Our furniture collection features time-honored techniques and top-quality materials. Each piece tells a story of tradition and modernity, starring globally inspired practices and unsurpassed craftsmanship. Our intensive process begins with freehand drawings carefully sketched onto wood. Contrasting pieces of bone, stone, or mother-of-pearl are then laid onto the woods surface and secured with resin. Although each piece of naturally sourced material is inspected to ensure quality and color, none is exactly alike, so every console, table, or nightstand you bring home is truly one of a kind.