Rustic Industrial Reclaimed Wood Sideboard on Cast Iron Stand with Sliding Glass Doors
The industrial rustic line of this family is the epitome of warm industrial chic! Strips of wood reclaimed from old railroad ties are handset over a core of new wood and then sealed with a low sheen water-resistant lacquer. Glass windowpane doors open to reveal interiors with some strategically placed accent overlay done with sheets of the industrial metal known as "German Silver." Set atop an arched powder-coated cast iron base, these are the perfect storage/display options for a variety of spaces.
This Rustic Industrial Sideboard with sliding glass doors is sure to stand out and add storage in any room. It provides ample space for storing multimedia devices, media carriers, and any other items you'd like to keep within reach. The frame adds the cabinet's sturdiness and stability as well as its industrial style.
Industrial Rustic Reclaimed Wood Sideboard Buffet with Glass Sliding Doors On Stand Features
- Dimensions: 36 x 72 x 17
- Materials: Reclaimed Mango wood, metal, glass
- Assembly Required: No, this rustic reclaimed wood sideboard ships fully assembled
- Category: sideboard, buffet, server, tv stand
- Style: Industrial, Rustic, Farmhouse
- Make it a full set with matching items from our Geo Collection (pictured, sold separately)
- Please Note: The grain, texture and tone of this hand crafted furniture will vary from piece to piece. The wood's natural characteristics such as knots, grain patterns, cracks, and color variations enhance the unique handmade appearance. In certain climates, these woods may expand and contract developing slight splits or cracks. But these small imperfections are natural and will not compromise the structural integrity of your piece. Since each piece is hand made, each piece will be unique and beautiful in its own way. Our furniture collection features time-honored techniques and top-quality materials. Each piece tells a story of tradition and modernity, starring globally inspired practices and unsurpassed craftsmanship. Our intensive process begins with freehand drawings carefully sketched onto wood. Contrasting pieces of bone, stone, or mother-of-pearl are then laid onto the woods surface and secured with resin. Although each piece of naturally sourced material is inspected to ensure quality and color, none is exactly alike, so every console, table, or nightstand you bring home is truly one of a kind.