SolidÃ‚Â WoodÃ‚Â 6 Spacious Drawers Double Dresser Sideboard for Bedroom
ThisÃ‚Â Hand CarvedÃ‚Â Dresser with 6 drawersÃ‚Â is constructedÃ‚Â beautiful mango wood in our water-resistant lacquer sealedÃ‚Â with dark tint finish.Ã‚Â Give your bedroom or guest room additional storage with thisÃ‚Â 6 Drawer Dresser. It can be used as a dresser for your bedroom or storage console for a guest room, or even a TV stand with plenty of drawer storage space.
Create a space that is fun and sophisticated with the delightfulÃ‚Â 6-Drawer Dresser.Ã‚Â Add storage space into your home for your clothing and extra throws or pillows. The 6 Spacious Drawers allow plenty of storage for your folded t-shirts, pants, sweaters, and even coats and extra linens. Display photos, decorations, jewelry or set a tv on the large top surface.Ã‚Â
Hand Carved Dark Brown DoubleÃ‚Â Drawer DresserÃ‚Â with 6 Drawers Features
- Dimensions:Ã‚Â 30 x 58 x 17
- Product Type: Dresser/Chest, Sideboard, TV Stand
- Materials:Ã‚Â Solid Mango Wood
- Hand Carved by adult craftsmen and women
- Number of Drawers: 6
- Assembly Required: No, this dresser ships fully assembled in one box
- Make it a full set with items from this beautiful Mel Collection, shown, but sold separately.
- Please Note: The grain, texture and tone of this hand crafted furniture will vary from piece to piece. The wood's natural characteristics such as knots, grain patterns, cracks, and color variations enhance the unique handmade appearance. In certain climates, these woods may expand and contract developing slight splits or cracks. But these small imperfections are natural and will not compromise the structural integrity of your piece. Since each piece is hand made, each piece will be unique and beautiful in its own way. Our furniture collection features time-honored techniques and top-quality materials. Each piece tells a story of tradition and modernity, starring globally inspired practices and unsurpassed craftsmanship.Ã‚Â Our intensive process begins with freehand drawings carefully sketched onto wood. Contrasting pieces of bone, stone, or mother-of-pearl are then laid onto the woods surface and secured with resin. Although each piece of naturally sourced material is inspected to ensure quality and color, none is exactly alike, so every console, table, or nightstand you bring home is truly one of a kind.