60" Reclaimed Wood Top Cast Iron Base Rustic Industrial Console TableÃ‚Â
The MiloÃ‚Â industrial collectionÃ‚Â features reclaimed and new mango tops crafted from strips and handset in a pleasing pattern over a solid wood core-then sealed with a medium sheen water-resistant lacquer. Substantial black powder-coated cast iron bases complete the silhouette. An inviting variation on the Industrial theme-this Industrial FarmhouseÃ‚Â Console Table isÃ‚Â perfect for variety of room settings. Not only this Console Table anchor your space,Ã‚Â it alsoÃ‚Â offers a room to stage a display and serve up trays of treats when you find yourself entertaining.Ã‚Â Ã‚Â ItÃ‚Â looks very stylish and makes a good addition to your living room as a sofa table, or your entryway.Ã‚Â This industrial woodÃ‚Â console table features a compact and simple body that makes it perfect for small and narrow spaces.
Modern Rustic Industrial ConsoleÃ‚Â Table Features
- Simple yet eye-catching warm rustic design
- Dimensions: 31 x 60 x 18
- Reclaimed Mango wood, Cast Iron base
- Industrial, Rustic, Farmhouse interior
- Milo collection hand made in India
- Make it a full set with matching accent tables from this collection (shown, but sold separately)
- Please Note: The grain, texture and tone of this hand crafted furniture will vary from piece to piece. The wood's natural characteristics such as knots, grain patterns, cracks, and color variations enhance the unique handmade appearance. In certain climates, these woods may expand and contract developing slight splits or cracks. But these small imperfections are natural and will not compromise the structural integrity of your piece. Since each piece is hand made, each piece will be unique and beautiful in its own way. Our furniture collection features time-honored techniques and top-quality materials. Each piece tells a story of tradition and modernity, starring globally inspired practices and unsurpassed craftsmanship.Ã‚Â Our intensive process begins with freehand drawings carefully sketched onto wood. Contrasting pieces of bone, stone, or mother-of-pearl are then laid onto the woods surface and secured with resin. Although each piece of naturally sourced material is inspected to ensure quality and color, none is exactly alike, so every console, table, or nightstand you bring home is truly one of a kind.