Reclaimed Wood Sideboard Buffet With Sliding Wood Doors and Storage Drawers
This unique wooden sideboard with middle drawers is constructed of mango timber-and then strips of reclaimed and new woods are painstakingly handset over its "core." The sideboard features twoÃ‚Â sliding doors with recessed pulls and plenty of shelved interiorÃ‚Â compartments behind doors, as well as 3 centered spacious a drawers.
This reclaimed wood rustic sideboard is perfect in many setting from home office to living room, to bedroom to entryway, and is ideal forÃ‚Â a large farmhouse rustic dining room! Timber reclaimed from old railroad ties is hand set atop a core of solid new wood for added stability, and sealed with low sheen water-resistant lacquer. The "concave angled" front framing showcases a pair of sliding doors with brass-finish recessed pulls and galvanized metal trim...the same metal wraps the interior shelves.
Reclaimed Wood Large Accent Cabinet With Sliding Doors Sideboard With DrawersÃ‚Â Features
- Product Type: Buffet, Sideboard, Server, Accent Cabinet, Credenza
- Materials: reclaimed and new mango wood
- Assembly Required: No, this rustic sideboard with sliding doors ships fully assembled.
- Dimensions: 36 x 70 x 18
- Style: Modern Farmhouse, Rustic, Farmhouse, Eclectic
- Make it a full set with matching items from ourÃ‚Â BlairÃ‚Â Collection (pictured, sold separately).Ã‚Â
- Please Note: The grain, texture and tone of this hand crafted furniture will vary from piece to piece. The wood's natural characteristics such as knots, grain patterns, cracks, and color variations enhance the unique handmade appearance. In certain climates, these woods may expand and contract developing slight splits or cracks. But these small imperfections are natural and will not compromise the structural integrity of your piece. Since each piece is hand made, each piece will be unique and beautiful in its own way. Our furniture collection features time-honored techniques and top-quality materials. Each piece tells a story of tradition and modernity, starring globally inspired practices and unsurpassed craftsmanship.Ã‚Â Our intensive process begins with freehand drawings carefully sketched onto wood. Contrasting pieces of bone, stone, or mother-of-pearl are then laid onto the woods surface and secured with resin. Although each piece of naturally sourced material is inspected to ensure quality and color, none is exactly alike, so every console, table, or nightstand you bring home is truly one of a kind.