Reclaimed Wood Industrial Rustic Wood Tall Bookcase Cabinet on Stand with Glass Doors
The industrial rustic line of this family is the epitome of warm industrial chic! Strips of wood reclaimed from old railroad ties are handset over a core of new wood and then sealed with a low sheen water-resistant lacquer. Glass windowpane doors open to reveal interiors with some strategically placed accent overlay done with sheets of the industrial metal known as "German Silver." Set atop an arched powder-coated cast iron base, these are the perfect storage/display options for a variety of spaces, be it your home office, living room or dining room. This Rustic Industrial Bookcase Storage Cabinet is sure to stand out and add storage in any room. It provides ample space for storing books, dishes, or your favorite collection of special sentimental things. The frame adds the cabinet's sturdiness and stability as well as its industrial style. This item is already assembled; no assembly is required.
Industrial Rustic Farmhouse Reclaimed Wood Server Bookcase with Glass Doors Cabinet On Stand Features
- Dimensions: 70 x 36 x 17
- Materials: Reclaimed Mango wood, metal, glass
- Assembly Required: No, this rustic reclaimed wood sideboard ships fully assembled
- Category: sideboard, buffet, server, bookcase, standing shelf, stand alone display shelf
- Make it a full set with matching items from our Geo Collection (pictured, sold separately)
- Style: Rustic, Farmhouse, Modern, Chic, Eclectic
- Please Note: The grain, texture and tone of this hand crafted furniture will vary from piece to piece. The wood's natural characteristics such as knots, grain patterns, cracks, and color variations enhance the unique handmade appearance. In certain climates, these woods may expand and contract developing slight splits or cracks. But these small imperfections are natural and will not compromise the structural integrity of your piece. Since each piece is hand made, each piece will be unique and beautiful in its own way. Our furniture collection features time-honored techniques and top-quality materials.