Upcycled Red Telephone Booth Basement Home Bar Unique Home Bar
This funky red phone booth cellarette drinks cabinet is repurposed from an old phone booth. Features include storage for liquor bottles, wine rack, glasses, and extra shelved storage for other bar essentials. Hand painted red for extreme dramatic industrial feel. It features a popular combination of new ideas and repurposed materials, which makes it a unique element to fit many interiors, anything from rustic, to industrial to farmhouse, boho or ...a man-cave! Sophisticated & impressive, it will leave you arrested in its charisma. Hand finished with exquisite details, each piece in this delightful collection is designed keeping in mind today's lifestyle in such a way that it is pleasing, functional, and in style. Such a fun addition for your game room, kitchen, mancave or den! Bring your favorite wine and liquors out of the basement and into the party.
Upcycled Red Phone Booth Home Bar Liquor Cabinet With Glass Door Features
- Dimensions: 79 x 34 x 22
- Glass door
- Glass Shelves
- Assembly required: NO. This Home bar is fully assembled and ships in one box.
- Product Type: Wine Racks, Storage cabinet, Home Bar, Home Entertainment Cabinet
- Materials: Repurposed Phone booth
- Style: Industrial, Rustic, Farmhouse, Boho, Mancave
- Please Note: The grain, texture and tone of this hand crafted furniture will vary from piece to piece. The wood's natural characteristics such as knots, grain patterns, cracks, and color variations enhance the unique handmade appearance. In certain climates, these woods may expand and contract developing slight splits or cracks. But these small imperfections are natural and will not compromise the structural integrity of your piece. Since each piece is hand made, each piece will be unique and beautiful in its own way. Our furniture collection features time-honored techniques and top-quality materials. Each piece tells a story of tradition and modernity, starring globally inspired practices and unsurpassed craftsmanship. Our intensive process begins with freehand drawings carefully sketched onto wood. Contrasting pieces of bone, stone, or mother-of-pearl are then laid onto the woods surface and secured with resin. Although each piece of naturally sourced material is inspected to ensure quality and color, none is exactly alike, so every console, table, or nightstand you bring home is truly one of a kind.