Rustic Farmhouse Reclaimed Wood 2 Drawer Shutter Style Accent Cabinet
This rustic reclaimed wood shutter accent cabinetÃ‚Â is constructed using tongue and groove joint methods, of a combination of reclaimed timber and mango wood in our popular water-resistant lacquer. Features include individually handset louver style slats in the doors, carved wood door stops and simple antique brass finished knobs. Ample storage space is found in the shelved interior.
Reclaimed wood rustic accent cabinet would be just the type of furniture that youÃ¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ll love. Gorgeously rustic with a shabby chic edge, thisÃ‚Â sideboardÃ‚Â would make a great addition in any home interiors. Its design comprises an extended top frame that can be used to feature various decoration pieces like vases, photo frames, etc. This accent cabinet sideboard will work perfectly in all sorts of interior design styles, perfect for office, kitchen or entryway, the possibilitiesÃ‚Â are endless. It would look great in a rustic or industrial setting, but would also make an eye-catching accent piece in a dining or living room.Ã‚Â
Repurposed Wood Accent Cabinet Reclaimed Shutters
- Product Type: Accent Cabinet
- Materials: Mango Wood
- Number of Doors:Ã‚Â 2
- Number of Drawers: 2
- Assembly Required: No
- Reclaimed Wood - Shutters
- Dimensions:Ã‚Â 36 xÃ‚Â 36 x 15
- Make it a set with matching items from this collection
- Please Note: The grain, texture and tone of this hand crafted furniture will vary from piece to piece. The wood's natural characteristics such as knots, grain patterns, cracks, and color variations enhance the unique handmade appearance. In certain climates, these woods may expand and contract developing slight splits or cracks. But these small imperfections are natural and will not compromise the structural integrity of your piece. Since each piece is hand made, each piece will be unique and beautiful in its own way.